Thanks to continued opportunistic buying of quality dividend stocks, my new portfolio continues to steadily outperform. Find out what 4 buys we made last week, and what the portfolio looks like today.
- The Deep Value Dividend Growth Portfolio is the culmination of 23 years of investing experience and five years as a professional dividend company analyst.
- It’s the strategy I plan to adopt for all my future savings in late 2019 when my margin is paid off.
- DVDGP is focused on low-risk dividend growth stocks bought opportunistically at good to great prices.
- Last week we made four opportunistic buys on existing positions: ENB, THO, GD, and LOW.
- The Portfolio is beating the market by 4.1% after 11 weeks, down from 10% outperformance as some of our overweight sectors have pulled back.
The post Deep Value Dividend Growth Portfolio: 4 Great Buys Last Week appeared first on Dividend Sensei.
Source: Dividend Sensei