My new ultra low-risk dividend growth portfolio just added its first new company. Find out what it was, what the portfolio looks like now, and the best dividend aristocrats and kings worth buying today.
- I’m tracking a new model portfolio called BDGP, designed to deliver safe and growing dividends no matter what the economy or stock market does.
- It is 100% made up of dividend aristocrats and kings, which makes it a highly concentrated but ultra high-quality portfolio.
- The performance so far is poor, due to our heavy concentration in beaten-down healthcare companies like WBA, CAH and ABBV.
- Last week Lowe’s became the third most undervalued dividend king and was added to the portfolio.
- Today BDGP owns 11 companies, yields 3.0%, has a beta of 0.87, five-year dividend growth of 11.4% CAGR, and 11.9% CAGR forward earnings growth according to analysts.
The post Bunker Dividend Growth Portfolio: Our First New Buy appeared first on Dividend Sensei.
Source: Dividend Sensei